Photoion provides professional photographic training that gives you the knowledge and hands-on practical experience to learn how to make correctly exposed and beautiful photographs. Whether you are new with photography, want to improve your skills or simply want to take better pictures on holiday, Photoion is the place to learn photography quickly and effectively. See some feedback from my previous students here: http://www.londondigitalphotographycour ... stimonials
This is a 2 day course with 50% theory and 50% practice, exercises, practical examples, impromptu demonstrations, outdoor shooting to try different effects and the opportunity to discuss and ask questions after each topic.
The course is suited for those who wish to understand and use digital cameras in a very effective manner. Both digital SLR (single lens reflex – cameras with interchangeable lenses) and compact cameras are covered but with emphasis on Digital SLR. The course is for beginners, for those willing to take a refresher course in the basics of digital photography and digital cameras or for those going on holiday who want better results.
This course was entirely designed by Ion with a good logical structure covering all key aspects in digital photography and a good balance between theoretical explanations, demonstrations and practical examples.
* Introduction to Photography
* Digital Cameras
* Lenses & Focal Length
* Exposure, Light Metter, Aperture, Shutter Speeds, ISO, Focus
* Advanced Shooting Modes - Manual, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Program, Bulb
* Depth of Field (DOF)
* Using the Flash
* Camera Kit - Maintenance and Care
* Resolution and File Formats
* Post Processing (basics)
You will learn about the principles of photography, the digital camera kit (body, lenses + maintenance) and the functions of the camera - aperture, shutter speed, depth of field, exposure, and focus. You will also learn about composition, flash, file formats and basic alterations and effects with free software.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
* make use of the advanced shooting modes (especially manual mode) on your camera
* take correctly exposed photographs in different situations (people, cityscape, landscape, etc.)
* begin to use shutter speed, aperture and depth of field creatively
* begin to obtaining different effects
* use the flash effectively
* begin to think about combining elements and composing a photograph
* make informed decisions about resolution, file sizes and formats
* begin to understand the basics of Digital Post-Processing
* hints and tips on free digital post-processing software
Following the course Ion is happy to help and assist with any further questions you may have. You can submit your photographs for feedback, ask questions and discuss your work with Ion and others on the Photoion Photography Courses's facebook page Central London Digital Photography Course on Facebook
see more infor here: http://www.londondigitalphotographycourses.co.uk
visit my portfolio http://www.photoion.co.uk